Tonight John Henry was in the bath and there was a fly in the bathroom. John Henry called daddy in to "smoke it." Well, when Daddy smoked it, it fell in the bathtub. I scooped it out with a cup. John Henry took the cup from me and just cracked up for about 5 min. about the fly. I made him get out of the bath and put the cup on the side of the tub to throw out when he forgot about it.
Later, he asked me for his juice, so I sent him to the bathroom to get it. (He really did have juice in there b/c he drank the bubble bath water and cried that it was "yuck" until Kurt brought him juice.) He came out with the fly in the cup. Kurt poured it into a bucket where John Henry watched it and laughed hysterically. Unfortunately, the fly took a trip down the drain after JH went to sleep. Hopefully he forgets about it by the morning!
I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but his mouth is open b/c he is so excited about the fly.
\So proud of the fly!

0 comments:
Post a Comment