Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's 4 am

And we've been up for an hour! Macey is wide awake; John Jenry is in and out of sleep. He wakes up and asks why it is still dark, then goes back to sleep.

The good news is that I am catching up on my online shopping. I just ordered my sister in law her birthday gift (it was in July) and am about to order my nephew's birthday gift (won't tell you when that was). The bad news is that the roofers will be here bright and early in the am and it will be loud. And John Henry has school pictures at 8:15. If we are up, I am going to let Kurt take him.









































1 comments:

Carrie said...

Well if you are going to be awake at least you are surrounded by cuteness! She is SO cute!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio