Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School!

Monday was John Henry's first day of PK4. I thought it would be hard for him to go back, but he was so excited! He was ready to go see his friends and he was disappointed that we didn't see anybody at Open House the day before. That morning, he wanted to wear his backpack and put his napmat in his cubby all by himself without me helping at all. He was a little timid when we walked in, but he warmed up quickly. He wasn't even that sad to see me go! I was shocked! It is such a blessing, considering last year I had to go to the Chick-fil-A parking lot and cry. :) John Henry goes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this year. He is already ready to go tomorrow!

He said he had a great day and we got him a black angry bird bomb to surprise him with when we picked him up. He loves Angry Birds!



He wanted to wear his backpack for his picture. :)



He has been so sweet lately!



John Henry and Daddy.



John Henry and Macey. I thought she would be sad that he wasn't home, but she didn't seem to notice. She was probably glad not have her toys taken away all day. :)




1 comments:

Carrie said...

Yea for a great first day of school! Adorable pictures! I cannot believe they are all getting so big! We need to find a way to slow down time!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio