
I had to take a picture this morning because John Henry was wearing big kid shoes for the first time. He was so excited! I know it's kind of sad that these are his first real shoes, but he's always worn Keds with everything in the winter and Crocs or Salt Water Sandals in the summer. I was really sad this year that he is too old to wear the cute little boy shoes, but he was so excited about these. He thinks they make him run super fast. :) They are the Tsukihoshi brand. I think they are cute for this kind of shoe.
I also wanted to get a picture of Macey b/c this is her first time wearing a bigger bow. I saw a pic of Kate on Facebook and she had a big bow, and then Emily gave me some of Ava's old bows so I decided it was time that she wear the bigger ones. Macey keeps patting the bow and saying "Ava, Ava." I think it looks cute! She is wearing John Henry's play shoes in this picture. I don't let her wear shark crocs. :)

1 comments:
SO CUTE!! They both look so grown up! I can't believe how fast they are all growing up :-(
Post a Comment