Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday

In October of 2010 Kurt found a little green lizard, an anole, at his office.  He brought it home and we put it in a tank for JH to look at over the next week or so.  That was 1.5 years ago and Bill is still living on my kitchen window.  (He lived in the basement for awhile, but it was too cold for him.  I wish he would move back down there!)  I looked it up the other day and anoles can live for 8 years! Thankfully Bill is pretty low maintenance; we just feed him crickets from the pet store once every 2 weeks.

The day we got Bill: October 28, 2010.  



Today Macey decided she wanted to hold Bill.  I would never let her before (I don't get near Bill), but today I let her.  She was brave for about 3 seconds, then she started screaming and shaking her hand to get him off.  :)





JH always loves to hold Bill!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio