Thursday, June 13, 2013

4 months and 3 years

This is so long ago, but I can't remember anything else so I'm posting it!


William is 4 months now!  He is still the sweetest baby.  He laughs, smiles, and is so happy all the time!  When he cries, which is rare, it's only b/c he's hungry or tired.  Once you figure out what is wrong and fix it, he is happy again!  This past month and a half, he had 2 ear infections.

Macey's prayer- Thank you God for the wonderful Weewum.

JH lost his jacket at school. He said, "It's okay we will get another one." blink.gif I told him we had to use his money from the good choice jar (they get a coin in the good choice jar when they do something really good or say yes ma'am or sir; I was going to use marbles but didn't have any). He said, "Well let's just make it a cheap one, so I have enough money left over for legos. I only want to spend like 9 bucks." laugh.gif



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio