Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I have a biter!

Sorry, this is another post without pictures.

I think John Henry's medicine hypes him up. When it is time to go to bed, he acts like a nut! Last night, we were lying in my bed, and he tried to bite the collar of my shirt. He accidentally bit me, and I screamed and yelled at him not to bite. I knew he didn't mean to, but it hurt! I must have really scared him b/c he cried a sad cry and cried, "Hold Daddy please" over and over.

After Kurt held him and he calmed down, we went back to bed. I was trying to get him to go to sleep by totally ignoring him when he talked. It was like 11:30 at this point! He got in my face and said, "I bite Mommy again." I ignored him a few times, but he kept saying it. I told him he would get a big spanking if he bit me. He said it again, so I said, "John Henry, if you bite me, you will get a VERY BIG spanking."

Well, the little turd reached up and bit me in the face! It wasn't hard, but he did bite me. I spanked him and put him on the other side of the bed so he couldn't lay with me. He cried and cried. He kept crying, "I want Mommy. I want Mommy please." After a few min, I held him again and told him not to bite and all that. Then he kept saying, "I won't bite Mommy again. I won't bite Mommy again." After 5 more min, he was still crying and he said, "Sorry Mommy." He said it two times.

Thank the Lord he felt bad about it, but I could not believe that he bit me! Maybe it is a good thing he isn't going to mom's day out!

This is very random, but tonight while we were outside with our neighbors, we saw a baby frog, then a bat just fell out of the sky next to me and Sharon! It was flopping all around and I was scared to death. I think it had a hurt wing. Kurt shined the flashlight in it's face and it flew (kind of hobbled/flew) away. Then, Kurt almost stepped on a snake in our garage. He ran out of the garage screaming. He, Wayne, and Sharon "scared it away by banging their shovels big hard." That is according to John Henry. Really, it is in about 10 pieces right now. It was very entertaining around here last night, but not as good as the time a deer jumped through our yard and almost ran into Kurt. :)

1 comments:

Mary Louis Quinn said...

JH cracks me up but I'm glad he learned his lesson about biting! :) At least he has good manners and always says please!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio