Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Morning Meltdown

Yesterday John Henry and I went to Birmingham to visit Monnie and go to a wedding shower in Harpersville. He didn't get a nap last night, and he didn't fall asleep until 10:30 last night!

So I know he was tired when we got up this morning, but he was so bad! I gave him some milk with banana flavoring. Then I went to go make him some cereal. I smelled the milk and it was rotten. And John Henry drank the sippy cup. Ugh, I am gagging just thinking about it. Since we didn't have any cereal I gave him the last muffin. On the way to hand the muffin to him, I ate a bite out of it. Big mistake. John Henry was lying on the floor, but he stood up to throw himself down and scream, "No Mommy. Don't bite my muffin" over and over again. It was a tragedy. I was on the phone with my mom, and he said he wanted Monnie.



John Henry telling Monnie, "Mommy bite my muffin. John Henry cry." Can you see the tears?

So we made more muffins.


John Henry crying because I stirred the muffin mix. He wouldn't stir it after I did. He was SO mad. Please ignore the mess; it is all clean now. :)


I didn't get a pic of the meltdown that happened when Bailey got the muffin that he wouldn't eat and took it to her bed. John Henry didn't want it, but he sure didn't want Bailey to have it.


Here he is after eating a pop tart and a muffin. Heathly breakfast here today!
Thank the Lord it is naptime now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio