John Henry is finally well I think. He went to bed last night at 7:00 and I had to wake him up at 9:15 this morning. When he woke up he said, "I want to go night night again Mommy." He was exhausted! But he didn't have a fever all day long today!!! Yay! He gets tired easily, but plays and acts completely normal.
I am getting better too. I still have some body aches and my nose is so stuffed up that I can't breathe through it at all. Makes it very hard to sleep. I was pretty sure I was dying on Thursday, but I pulled through. :) This is so gross but the Tamiflu made me so sick that I popped blood vessels in my eye and face from throwing up so hard. I look really good! I haven't had a fever in 24 hours though, so I guess technically we aren't contagious anymore.
Kurt has been taking Tamiflu, so he feels pretty good. He has a stuffy head, but he has unpacked and done all the laundry from our trip, cleaned the house, and done the dishes this week. He keeps saying that he has to b/c if he didn't, the house would be a wreck. And he is so right. There is no way I was doing anything this week. He keeps complaining that John Henry and I mess up faster than he can clean. Hello, welcome to my world! I've had to remind him several times that a woman's work is never done.
We are going to Trick or Treat on Thursday night when we are sure we are over this. I felt so bad that John Henry didn't get to do any Halloween stuff but I guess he doesn't understand. We turned out light off, but we still had kids ringing the doorbell. They didn't get it when we told them we had swine flu. Finally I put a sign on the door that said, "We have swine flu. No Candy. Sorry!" No one else rang the bell. :)
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment