Macey's 3 month pictures are a few days late. But we have been at the beach, then back to Birmingham, so we are finally home to take her pics.
This month has been a big one for us! Macey started sleeping 8.5-10.5 hours a night! The least she sleeps is 6 hours a time. I am choosing to ignore the last 2 nights, where she has woken up at 4:30 to eat. {She is on compounded Prilosec for her acid reflux; it only lasts a certain amount of weeks and I think her batch now has lost it potency. We will definitely getting a new batch on Monday.} Her sleeping habits have been such a blessing. I know Kurt and I have thanked God for the miracle blanket many times. I really don't think John Henry has ever slept 10.5 hours without waking up.
Macey isn't a good napper; she likes to be swaddled for naps as well. If she isn't, she will only sleep about 30 minutes. The good thing is that as soon as she is swaddled, I can usually put her in her swing and she will at least lie there calmly even if she doesn't go to sleep. But if Macey keeps up the great nighttime sleeping, I will happily deal with the bad napping during the day!
She rolled over from her stomach to her back as well. I put her down on the floor one night while I was putting John Henry in his pjs, and she just flipped right over. I called Kurt in to watch and she did it again. Then we videoed it. She hasn't done it since, but it is on video so I know we aren't crazy!
Macey laughs now. Not a real giggle, but she sucks in and makes a noise when she is smiling at us. She wiggles her whole body when she smiles and laughs.
She had her first trip to the beach. The car ride could have been better, but we only had about 15 min of real screaming at the end of the trip each way. I am going to post pictures later, but I am dreading uploading and organizing all those pictures in blogger!
Each month, I try to take her pictures in my favorite outfit from that month. The first month it was a Pixie Lily gown that my mom got as soon as we found out I was having a girl. I love that gown. It is so sweet and soft.
This month has been a big one for us! Macey started sleeping 8.5-10.5 hours a night! The least she sleeps is 6 hours a time. I am choosing to ignore the last 2 nights, where she has woken up at 4:30 to eat. {She is on compounded Prilosec for her acid reflux; it only lasts a certain amount of weeks and I think her batch now has lost it potency. We will definitely getting a new batch on Monday.} Her sleeping habits have been such a blessing. I know Kurt and I have thanked God for the miracle blanket many times. I really don't think John Henry has ever slept 10.5 hours without waking up.
Macey isn't a good napper; she likes to be swaddled for naps as well. If she isn't, she will only sleep about 30 minutes. The good thing is that as soon as she is swaddled, I can usually put her in her swing and she will at least lie there calmly even if she doesn't go to sleep. But if Macey keeps up the great nighttime sleeping, I will happily deal with the bad napping during the day!
She rolled over from her stomach to her back as well. I put her down on the floor one night while I was putting John Henry in his pjs, and she just flipped right over. I called Kurt in to watch and she did it again. Then we videoed it. She hasn't done it since, but it is on video so I know we aren't crazy!
Macey laughs now. Not a real giggle, but she sucks in and makes a noise when she is smiling at us. She wiggles her whole body when she smiles and laughs.
She had her first trip to the beach. The car ride could have been better, but we only had about 15 min of real screaming at the end of the trip each way. I am going to post pictures later, but I am dreading uploading and organizing all those pictures in blogger!
Each month, I try to take her pictures in my favorite outfit from that month. The first month it was a Pixie Lily gown that my mom got as soon as we found out I was having a girl. I love that gown. It is so sweet and soft.
Her 2 month pictures were taken in a gown with a smocked lamb that I just thought was cute.
Her 3 month pictures were taken in a Kissy Kissy bubble that Pop and Ri bought Macey at the beach last weekend. It is so cute and smocked with the sweetest flowers. Macey had the gown version of it, but I loved it so much that I had to get the bubble when I saw it. Buying girl clothes is so much fun. Really, who am I kidding, y'all know I like to buy any children's clothes. :)
The description of her outfits reminds me of a wedding announcement in the Birmingham News. :)
Macey is such a blessing to us. I love her so much!

2 comments:
She is adorable!!!! And JH is such a good helper with that binky, lol, awww siblings <3
Love the pictures! She is getting so big and I still can't get over all the hair!!
Post a Comment