Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pre-School Update and Random Pictures


John Henry with my bears from when I was little. B is the one that looks slightly more loved. :) Bow is the one in the background. (They used to look alike before I loved B into a rag.) John Henry likes to play and sleep with Bow, and he likes to play shark with B.
John Henry likes to help feed Macey. He really is good at it!
John Henry with his favorite things in the world. Sharks and pacis. (Yes, he is 3.5 and still has a paci. He sleeps and that is all I care about right now!) Please excuse the mess; he dumped out an entire bag I had full of stuff to entertain him during Kurt's surgery.
This is Ava and John Henry at school. Ava is my friend Emily's little girl. She and John Henry just love each other! When Ben started preschool, Laudan said she thought it would have been so much easier on him if he had known someone in his class. That is the reason I put John Henry at St. Paul's with Ava. I am so glad I did. I really think her being there has made it easier on him b/c he talks about her all the time. Mrs. Munger says they are good friends.
Emily and I took the kids to Cracker Barrel the other night, and when John Henry and Ava would talk next to each other, she would grab his hand and hold it. It was so cute! He just goes right along with it. :) I told him to clean up his toys at Cracker Barrel, and Ava went and cleaned them all up for him. Ava is so sweet!



Playing with sunglasses at Office Max.





John Henry's teacher, Mrs. Munger, had a birthday party last week at school. We got her a glass bowl with a cross, but John Henry kept saying that he wanted to get her a "dinosaur, shark, and a helicopter, so she will have lots of presents to open and be super happy." I finally convinced him that she didn't want toys, and it would be better to get her a shark book for her classroom. This is the one he picked out.




We had to trace our child's hand and write a message to Mrs. Munger in it. This is what John Henry wanted me to write to her.
John Henry is doing so well in preschool. We are so shocked and proud! :) I never thought he would be happy to go and not cry, but he does. He whines a little on school mornings when he asks if he has to go and if he has to take a nap. Then he gets over it and is happy by the time we get there. He loves his teacher and comes home telling me all about his day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio