We're having a baby! I am due March 8th.
We have known for a while but just started telling people a few weeks ago when we saw the heartbeat. I am supposed to be 8 weeks today, and I just started throwing up this morning. I felt horrible all day long today. I am praying it was a freak thing and I'll feel great tomorrow.
We have told John Henry, but he really doesn't get it. We have asked him if he wants a baby to come live at his house and he can hold it, and he always says yes. He has been asking to hold Baby Andrew, the baby that is at the place where I get my vegetables, so I told him that I had a baby in my tummy and he could hold it one day. He said okay, but I know he had no clue what we were talking about. He keeps saying he wants to hold a baby and and a baby can sit in "John Enry's lap," so I told him Laudan had a baby in her tummy too and he could hold that baby soon. He said, "Ok Mommy. I hold baby Bec Bec." I think he thinks that Laudan's new baby is going to be another Bec Bec.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 months ago

2 comments:
Too cute! I am so excited for yall. I think JH is going to be a great big brother!
CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear what you are having... I am going with GIRL!
Post a Comment