John Henry has become very sneaky lately! Yesterday Kurt went to Sonic and got himself a cherry coke and me a chocolate milkshake. When he got home, both were sitting on the counter. John Henry climbed in his Kitchen Helper (which is the best thing ever; I'll make another post about that), and started drinking my milkshake. He knew that it was mine and the coke was Kurt's, but he pointed to Kurt's coke and said, "Mommy's juice." Then he pointed to my milkshake and said, "John Enry's juice."
Then I kind of leaned on the counter near Kurt's coke (after JH had already downed my entire milkshake). John Henry pushed the coke to me and said, "Drink it pease Mom." I took a sip, and he took it away from me, said "All gone!," and started drinking it. It was not even close to all gone!
Last night Kurt was drinking a Mt. Dew in the living room, and John Henry would act like he was playing and go over near the drink, steal a sip, and run away. I was getting ready for bed, so I watched from the other room for a second. When Kurt went to the kitchen, JH went to the door to make sure he was gone, then ran over to get a sip. He is such a little sneak!! You'd think we never give him anything liquds with the way he was acting yesterday!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 months ago

1 comments:
Well, the liquids you do give him do not compare to milkshakes, cherry cokes and mountain dews!!!
Post a Comment