Monday, October 12, 2009

B and Bow/Bo


When I was growing up, I had a favorite bear, B. My dad named her Beatrice, but I couldn't say it so I called her B. My mom knew she was my fave toy, so she found another one just like it in case I lost B. We named that one Bow b/c she had bows in her hair.
I slept with B all my life and through high school and college. That is why she looks like this and Bow looks like she does! B did start out looking just like Bow if you can believe that!




John Henry has started sleeping with Bow. We gave him a sex change operation by cutting the bows out of his hair, so now he is Bo. John Henry is so cute with Bo. He carries him around and talks to him. He talks in a baby voice, and he says, "Awwwww Bo. What's wrong Bo? Are you okay? Awwww, Bo are you going to sleep?" It is hilarious!


1 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi B! Its been a long time since I have seen you! Mr. Bears said to say hello!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio