The guy has moved out and we have a key, so we can go see it anytime. We went tonight, and it was really overwhelming but exciting! I don't deal well with change. Remember how I cried and threw up for 3 days on my honeymoon? Kurt sure does. He still reminds me about it. Obviously I don't do change.
I am mostly sad about leaving our house b/c I love this house and I love our neighbors. They are so sweet to John Henry, and he adores them. He runs to give Wayne a hug every time he comes outside.
I do love the house, and I think we will be really happy in it. I think that we will love the basement and use it all the time. I added a slideshow, and I have captions above some of the pictures to tell you what it is.
Front of house:

Back of house:

Slideshow of the inside:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=511963813309:2107217406

1 comments:
Wow Megan! I love it! It is beautiful. I love the bathtub in the master, and the basement, and the kitchen and the hardwoods and so many different things! Congrats! You are going to love it!!
Post a Comment