Thursday, March 11, 2010

A few pics of Macey from her newborn photo shoot

Beth Daniel (http://www.bethdanielphotography.com/) has taken some of John Henry's pictures before, and she does a great job. She happened to go to an nationally recognized newborn photography seminar last weekend, and as an incentive to get newborns in to shoot them, she was running a special of a free session and 20 free prints!! I was so excited, and we had to do them before Macey was 10 days old, so we went yesterday at 9 days old. Below are a few pictures that she took and posted on facebook. The others are coming soon. They are amazing!


















































































2 comments:

Mary Louis Quinn said...

LOVE the pics! She is so prceious and I can't wait to give her a little squeeze! :) My biggest regret is not getting newborn photos done.

The Henderson Family said...

I love her. I NEED to meet her soon. Been trying to give you time to adjust, but we are going to have to travel up to y'all! But not by way of Scottsboro :).

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio