Macey Evelyn was born last night at 5:03. She weighs 7 lbs, 7 oz. and is 20 inches long. She looks a lot like John Henry to me; they definitely have the same lips. :) She has TONS of dark dark hair.
John Henry held her for a second and then told me, "I'm too big to hold her." Then while Kurt was holding her, he said, "She came out of your tummy with blankets on!" He did not want to leave last night. I think everyone in the room was crying. My mom said he slept from 1:45-5:15 this morning and woke up asking to "go to Mommy's hospital." So they will be here in just a little bit. Hopefully, John Henry will fall asleep and take a good nap for my mom!
Here are some pics. More updates to come later. :)

2 comments:
Yea Megan!!! She is beautiful! And what a sweet big brother she has! Noah is of course running a fever and coughing like crazy so we will be staying away but we look forward to meeting sweet Macey!
Congratulations!!! She is just beautiful! And I think she looks so much like JH! That's the first thing I said when Kat sent us the pics. And I couldn't believe how much hair she had! Too cute! Maybe it will stick around, unlike Curran's that all fell out. :) That made me sad to think about all y'all crying when JH had to leave. I hope you are getting settled at home, and I can't wait to come see that precious babe!
Post a Comment