Last night John Henry's eyes swelled, he started sneezing, and his nose started running. We gave him some benadryl, but he didn't seem to get any better. At 3:00 am I noticed that he was burning up. I took his temp. and it was 103. I gave him some Advil, and he started to cough like he was going to throw up. Y'all know how I feel about throwing up, so we came downstairs to sit on the couch and watch tv. I would much rather him throw up on towels on the couch than me in the bed.
We had to wait for Macey to wake up to eat, then John Henry decided that he was hungry. He is now is a great mood eating graham crackers (he's holding them very tight so a monster doesn't get them) and watching Jungle Junction. I am sooooo tired! His temp is now 102.1. At one point it was 103. 8! Macey is just sleeping in her pack and play next to us. Thank God for good night sleeping!
I think it is strep. The allergy symptoms are the same thing that happened last time when he got strep. I am praying that is what it is so Macey won't get it. Please pray she stays healthy!! Esp. since Kurt accidentally gave her John Henry's paci tonight. I didn't take it away b/c I didn't realize he was sick, and I let him kiss all over her when I thought it was allergies. Ugh.
Funny stories from today- We went to gymnastics this morning, and when we were leaving my friend Holly was trying to give John Henry some hand sanitizer. He refused to put it on his hands. Then he said, "Mommy I am a little freaked out right now." I have no idea where he got that! I guess Kurt or I say it.
Kurt and John Henry were leaving to get Smoke some dog food tonight, and Kurt said, "Let's roll!" John Henry said, "No Daddy. We have shoes to walk." :)
I sure wish this is what they were doing right now.
(This was last night around 9, which is very early for John Henry to go to bed, and falling asleep on the couch is unheard of around here. I love for them to sleep at the same time.)

0 comments:
Post a Comment