They look nothing alike to me. I can see similarities in their faces, but they still look completely different to me. Both the cutest babies ever though! :)
I don't think they look alike either. I see the nose and maybe the eyes, but it seems to me their face shape is different. But they are the two cutest children I have ever seen......
Yeah, I see similarities but for the most part, they don't look much alike - so cute!! I love all the pictures! The one of you and Macey is so cute :-)
2 comments:
I don't think they look alike either. I see the nose and maybe the eyes, but it seems to me their face shape is different. But they are the two cutest children I have ever seen......
Yeah, I see similarities but for the most part, they don't look much alike - so cute!! I love all the pictures! The one of you and Macey is so cute :-)
Post a Comment