Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Pictures

The first 2 pictures are where Macey sat when I did laundry the other day. She was exhausted. I tried to put them at the end of the blog, but I can't work blogger uploader.


We went to Tate Farms Pumpkin Patch with Patrick, Emily, John Weston, and Ava. They had so much fun, and Emily and I got lots of great pumpkins. I love that place b/c they have the best pumpkins for so cheap. Kurt hates that I get the ugliest pumpkins; he always wants the boring orange ones. :) The pics are all out of order.





















John Henry was mad b/c we kept telling him to say cheese, so he started screaming it.









John Henry on the corn train. He loved it! Ava hated it. :)


John Henry in the corn crib.

John Weston, Ava, and John Henry in the corn crib.




2 new posts below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio