Saturday, October 23, 2010

7 months!















So I am really really late on these pics, even though they were taken on the correct day. To be totally honest, I have no idea what she was doing 3 weeks ago.
~She still sleeps swaddled and on her stomach and wakes up 2-4 times a night.
~She eats 3 jars of babyfood for dinner. 2 veggies and 1 fruit. If she eats lunch, it is 2 jars- 1 veggie, 1 fruit.
~Macey loves to see John Henry and Kurt. She gets so excited when they talk to her!
~She is very attached to me. I left her with my mom to run to Costco and she screamed so hard I had to come back. As soon as I picked her up, she quit crying.
~She loves to sit on the floor and play. She is really trying to crawl and can get to all fours, but then she falls.
~If you pant like a dog to her, she will do it back to you. She also does it when she is excited or wants something.
That is all I can think of, so I am going to try my best to update her 8 month post right on time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio